Amy Delson Jewelry
Lara - Larimar Cuff
Larimar is an aqua blue stone made from volcanic activity that is only found in the Dominican Republic.
Benefitting emotional, spiritual and mental well-being, wearing this stone helps cultivate inner wisdom and the outer manifestation of loving energy.
- Larimar stone, prong setting in sterling silver
- Sterling silver cuff
- Cuff 1.75" wide
- Stone 1.5" x 3/4"
- Flexible fit
- Handmade with Love in NYC
- One of a kind
- Stamped inside with ADJ maker's mark
- Polishing Cloth Included
How to care for your cuff:
- It's a good idea to put jewelry on last, and then take it off first thing
- Do not wear in water, whether showering or bathing
- Don't expose to perfume, oil, or lotion
- Avoid excessive sweat while wearing
- Store away from moisture
- Use polishing cloth to restore shine
"I love this particular stone in this cuff, because to me, it looks like a view down to the ocean from the top of a cliff, where the dark edge is the rocky shoreline, and the aqua is the foamy ocean water. It's a visual cue that can instantly take you to a calm sate of mind." ~ Amy