How to care for your necklace:
- It's a good idea to put jewelry on last, and then take it off first thing
- Do not wear in water, whether showering or bathing
- Don't expose to perfume, oil, or lotion
- Avoid excessive sweat while wearing
- Store away from moisture
- Use polishing cloth to restore shine
"I found these beautiful Art Nouveau style organic floral illustrations in an adult coloring book. Through the Fashion Institute of Technology I was able to transfer the design to a copper sheet which was etched in an acid bath to create the indentations for my enamel application. I sawed out sections, and then packed in the powdered enamel colors. Firing it in a kiln at 1500 degrees, transforming the powder tints to glass, is an exhilarating process."