Kelly - Medium Green Crystal Drop Earrings
Vintage faceted Glass Dangles dance in the light
Handmade with love in NYC
- Made from up-cycled warehouse components
- Stainless steel ear wire
- Hangs 3"
- Limited edition
- Polishing Cloth Included
"These earrings could have sprung from the 1920s flapper era, with their translucent green sparkly faceted beads. I love that I was able to re-invent these vintage components."
How to care for your earrings:
- It's a good idea to put jewelry on last, and then take it off first thing
- Do not wear in water, whether showering or bathing
- Don't expose to perfume, oil, or lotion
- Avoid excessive sweat while wearing
- Store away from moisture
- Use polishing cloth to restore shine
What is warehouse dead stock? This is material that is no longer useful to a manufacturer, but it is an up-cycler's best friend! ADJ loves to reduce waste and is creatively inspired by found materials.