"Her jewelry line is filled with feminine and edgy handmade treasures."
- Lucky Magazine
"My sister loves the necklace I bought! Perfect birthday present!"
- Susan S.
"Amy designs fantastic jewelry. In all the shoots we've done, she goes above and beyond to make sure the finished product is amazing!"
- Althea Harper, Project Runway Allstar
"I constantly get compliments on my necklace. People ask where I got it." - Megan W.
"Amy's jewelry is amazingly one-of-a-kind. It was a pleasure to work with Amy and to style with her beautiful jewelry for a great cause, Look Good Feel Better."
- Leslie Gilbert-Morales, stylist
Hand Forged Cuff internally inscribed:
"believe and you will"
The organic shape was achieved by Amy Delson through forging, repeated firing and hammering of a sterling silver bar. Inspired by Elsa Peretti's 1970s wrist skimming Bone Cuff, it feels like an extension of the self.
- 18k Gold and Sterling Silver finish
- One size fits most, adjustable
- Cuff width .25"
- Handmade and originally designed with Love in NYC
- Stamped with Amy Delson Jewelry logo