Amy Delson Jewelry
Ombré - Four Stone Garnet Citrine or Amethyst Blue Topaz Pendant Necklace
Ombré Opulence Collection Four Gemstone Pendant featuring Oval Gemstones: Red Garnet or Purple Amethyst, and Medium to Light Orange to Yellow Citrines or Swiss, Sky and London Blue Topaz
Garnet signifies trust, friendship and love, and aids circulation. Citrine represents optimism and positivity. Amethyst helps purify and calm, and reduce stress. Blue Topaz aids communication, clear thought and self confidence.
- Red Garnet or Purple Amethyst 7x5mm
- Two Med/light Orange/yellow Citrines or One Swiss, One Sky Blue Topaz 6x4mm
- Med/dk Orange Citrine or London Blue Topaz 8x6mm
- Pendant with bale 1.75"
- Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Vermeil
- 20" Sterling Silver Oval Link Chain or 18k Gold filled Paperclip Chain
- Adjustable to shorter lengths closure lobster claw clasp
- Made with Love in NYC
- ADJ logo stamped
- Gift boxed
- Matching bangle and earrings available
- Contact us for solid gold pricing
Please note, this unique piece is made to order just for you. Please allow two to three weeks for creation from time of purchase, thank you!
How to care for your necklace:
- It's a good idea to put jewelry on last, and then take it off first thing
- Don't over expose to perfume, oil, or lotion
- Store away from moisture
- Use polishing cloth to restore shine
Following solid gold, gold vermeil is the highest quality gold tone jewelry available for purchase. It presents an excellent choice for jewelry lovers in search of accessibly priced alternatives to solid gold jewelry.
In order to be called vermeil, the center core of the piece must be sterling silver, and the outer layer of gold must be at lease 2.5 microns thick.
"My favorite aspect of color play is creating ombré gradients. The warm end of the spectrum lends itself to reds, oranges and yellows - embodied by garnets and citrines which I hand selected. This pendant evokes the vibrance of a sunrise or sunset across an endless sky. By contrast, the cool palate entertains purple and blues and a soothing, calming feeling."