How to care for your earrings:
- It's a good idea to put jewelry on last, and then take it off first thing
- Do not wear in water, whether showering or bathing
- Don't expose to perfume, oil, or lotion
- Avoid excessive sweat while wearing
- Store away from moisture
- Use polishing cloth to restore shine
"The 'Evil Eye' is a motif throughout my jewelry, beloved for protection and warding off negativity. Ever since my girlhood viewing of Desperately Seeking Susan, I have been intrigued by this symbol which appears in several cultures, including my own Jewish tradition."