Amy Delson Jewelry
Pearl - Double Stranded Pearl Necklace with White Topaz, Blue Topaz, Amethyst or Garnet Gemstone Clasp
Pearls embody purity, innocence and wisdom. They promote emotional balance and tranquility.
- Twist to desired tightness and length 16"-18"
- Toggle Clasp with two 6x4mm White Topaz, London Blue Topaz, Purple Amethyst or Red Garnets
- Available in Sterling Silver or 18k Gold Vermeil
- Hand knotted double genuine pearl strands
- Wear multiple ways, with clasp in front, side or back
- Made with Love in NYC
- Engraved with ADJ logo
- Gift boxed
- Matching Earrings and bangle available
- Contact us for solid gold pricing
Please note, this unique piece is made to order just for you. Please allow two to three weeks for creation from time of purchase, thank you!
How to care for your necklace:
- It's a good idea to put jewelry on last, and then take it off first thing
- Do not wear pearls in water, whether showering or bathing
- Don't wear pearls while cooking or around harsh chemicals
- Don't expose to perfume, oil, or lotion
- Avoid excessive sweat while wearing
- Use polishing cloth to restore shine to clasp
Following solid gold, gold vermeil is the highest quality gold tone jewelry available for purchase. It presents an excellent choice for jewelry lovers in search of accessibly priced alternatives to solid gold jewelry.
In order to be called vermeil, the center core of the piece must be sterling silver, and the outer layer of gold must be at lease 2.5 microns thick.
Meaning and Symbolism
"Pearls, born from the depths of the sea, embody purity, innocence and wisdom. Just as oysters transform grains of sand into treasures, pearls inspire us to embrace personal growth, turning challenges into beautiful opportunities."