Amy Delson Jewelry
Opulence - Two Stone London Blue/Sky Blue Topaz or Orange Citrine Pendant Necklace
Ombré Opulence Collection Two Gemstone Pendant featuring: London Blue Topaz and Sky Blue Topaz or Dark and Medium Orange Citrine
London Blue Topaz is for abundance, friendship, relaxation and forgiveness. Sky Blue Topaz signifies peace, mental health and inner calm
Orange Citrine encourages self expression, motivation and creativity
- Sky Blue Topaz or Orange Citrine 6x4mm
- London Blue Topaz or Orange Citrine 8x6mm
- Pendant with bale 1.5"
- Sterling Silver or 18k Gold Vermeil
- 20" 14k Gold Filled Paperclip Link or Sterling Silver Oval Link Chain
- Adjustable closure lobster claw clasp
- Made with Love in NYC
- ADJ logo stamped
- Gift boxed
- Matching bangle and earrings available
- Contact us for solid gold pricing
Please note, this unique piece is made to order just for you. Please allow two to three weeks for creation from time of purchase, thank you!
Following solid gold, gold vermeil is the highest quality gold tone jewelry available for purchase. It presents an excellent choice for jewelry lovers in search of accessibly priced alternatives to solid gold jewelry.
In order to be called vermeil, the center core of the piece must be sterling silver, and the outer layer of gold must be at lease 2.5 microns thick.
How to care for your necklace:
- It's a good idea to put jewelry on last, and then take it off first thing
- Don't over expose to perfume, oil, or lotion
- Store away from moisture
- Use polishing cloth to restore shine
"London Blue Topaz, the darker of the two gems, is cherished for its opulent representation of abundance, encouraging friendship, enhancing relaxation and forgiveness.
The lighter, Sky Blue Topaz brings peaceful feelings, deepens your inner calm and is a bringer of positive mental health and feeling good. The dark and medium warm orange Citrines encourage self expression, motivation and creativity."